lecocqassociate is a boutique corporate regulatory finance practice established in Geneva in 2007, specialising in selected areas, including regulatory banking, collective investments, corporate finance, regulatory insurance, private equity and white collar crime. lecocqassociate also has a regulatory advisory practice based in Malta, a structuring advisory practice in the Dubai International Financial Centre and a legal consultancy in Abu Dhabi Global Market.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
Please send an email to email@example.com